[Prism54-devel] [PATCH Linux-2.6.8-rcx] prism54 Code cleanup
margitsw at t-online.de
Mon Aug 16 15:03:57 UTC 2004
2004-08-16 Margit Schubert-While <margitsw at t-online.de>
This brings the kernel driver into line with CVS.
(Patches submitted by Denis Vlasenko)
There are neither functionality changes nor bug fixes.
* 2004-08-14 Denis Vlasenko <vda at port.imtp.ilyichevsk.odessa.ua>
* Move assignment out of if()
* Remove trailing space from printk
* Eliminate not needed local 'u32 reg'
* Add a comment about undoc bits
* Add #define VEC_SIZE, use it as appropriate
* Add some printks to reset error code path (our
* current area of trouble)
* Make printk text less confusing
* Some not needed NULL assignments removed
* mgt_commit_list(): tell which oid has failed
Jeff, patch goes on top of backed up patches.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 8800 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://prism54.org/pipermail/prism54-devel/attachments/20040816/a0be7a76/codeclean.bin
More information about the Prism54-devel