[Prism54-devel] CVS Update
margitsw at t-online.de
Fri Aug 6 10:56:46 UTC 2004
CVS Update -
* With module versioning in 2.6, make clean is not
* removing everything it should. Fix.
* Change the "version" OID to what it should be.
* Fix memory leaks - mgt_get_request always returns
* allocated memory for non-int OIDS (with an exception -
* keep reading). If the callee checks the return and itself
* returns, then it must free memory.
* However, it is possible to return from mgt_get_request
* early (!priv->mib). In this case, weird things can happen
* in isl_ioctl. Quick fix, at least to force an oops, is
* to set the union value to NULL. The real fix is to
* recode all mgt_get_request calls in isl_ioctl.
* Trivial change to prismcompat24.h to cater for casted
* parameter to netdev_priv.
More information about the Prism54-devel